12826847

Hello my name is***** bought the car and on the way back

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** bought the car and on the way back to home I made an accident someone was running between the cars parkin on the road to avoid hurting him I turn then I hit the parking cars 3 cars was damaged I had no insurance because one hour before I bought this car but at the end nobody hurt then I left my car I went because so shoke neve this happens to me before and next day I went to police station I report the accident by my self but never stop by police before clean driving licence now I have a court what to do please. Thanks for your time
Are you asking what sentence you will get?
I suppose you are charged with having no insurance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good morning, yes please I want to know that charge I get and also should to say at the court and I have the recipe for the car witch I bought it same night. Do you think I be disqualified from driving or ban from driving