Max Lowry, Advocate
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
51031577

I am a creditor to a company in administration - can I ask

I am a creditor to a company in administration - can I ask to see the bank accounts, specifically payments that have been made over the last 6 months
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to the site. My name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question. In short, no. Even as a creditor you are not privy to the information. You are entitled to ask the administrator to look at particular payments of relevant to you but as a creditor any claims you may have against the company especially whilst the company is in administration are generally actions to be brought by the administrator. As a creditor will you get a report to creditors which should provide some (relevant) information about the company.
If your query relates to something specific contact the administrator with your enquiries to see if he can help