75100385

Good Afternoon, I used EDREAMS to book a flight from Portugal

Good Afternoon,
I used EDREAMS to book a flight from Portugal to London, on my smart phone and I had an error message when making the payment. Left the application and received an email confirming that my ticket from London to portugal was booked but never the flight from Portugal to london.
Awaited for 24hrs and never received the other email so I went ahead and booked the flight one way from Portugal to London;
Checked my account over the week and it showed that I got charged for all the 3 flights even without the email confirmation ever received.
Tried contacting EDREAMS several times and spoke to a few people but they never resolved the refund even when they confirmed that I had 2 flights for the same day. In total I spent 190£ on my phone bill.
I also have emails confirming the complaints I have done to them and the bills confirming the times spent on the phone.
I want a full refund and compensation from EDREAMS.
Do you think I have a case
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know the amount?
Customer: Around 162£ in tickets and 150£ on the phone bills
Customer: I have paper work and bank transfers proving all of these.
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can i clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thank you very much for your help for now

Alex Watts :

Can I help with anything else today?

Customer:

I just submitted the form now thank you very much for your help

Customer:

can you just clarify if I will be charged for your help has well has the other court fee?