12826847

My parents as left a will, my mother recently bereaved and

Customer Question

My parents as left a will, my mother recently bereaved and my father still living. (The will is still in my both parents names).My sister is the executor and we have not spoken for a few years. At my mums funeral a week ago, we are speaking, just to be pleasurable in front of my father, because we will go different ways if unfortunately my father passes away (which I really do not want but he's 81 and as Parkinson's and heart conditions). My father as a substantial amount of money in a safe in his home, involving about £100,000. Pounds and expensive jewelry) and now my sister and her husband are selling their house to live with him, so he's not on his own.( I hate death money I call it ) but yet I have two daughters and debts, so if anything was to happen to my father, on the will it says all assets should be shared between my sister and I. My father lives in a shared ownership bungalow and he owns 50 per cent (value is £60,000. and pays rent for the rest with the local council and she as money of my fathers in her bank too, which would be around 30,000. In value now. Basically where would I stand please and because I do not want to upset my father now, if I recorded him saying what assets he as and the current will will this stand up in court, just incase the Willis not shared properly, thankyou
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am prepared to wait thankyou
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi please can I unsubscribe, Thankyou for looking I will and try to find someone locally to me Thankyou