75100385

Hi I purchased a 4 warranty for my car and have recently tried

Hi I purchased a 4 warranty for my car and have recently tried to claim for the first time. Although I have supplied all the information supplied they are refusing to pay. They are claiming that the vehicle was serviced incorrectly by the dealer who sold me the car. This dealer also acted as an agent for the warranty company and sold me the warranty. The dealer provided an invoice and email starring that the car was sold fully serviced to the manufactures requirements . I paid £750 for the warranty which still has two years to run and is now worthless . I am also out of pocket for the work carried out to repair my car . The warranty company are also claiming that they are not FSO regulated . Can you help me
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know the cost of repair?

Customer:

£835.79

Customer:

Sorry Alex my name is Chris.

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Customer:

OK . I have always emailed them before , will that be OK ?

Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for You about this today please?
Alex Watts : Only if they have responded and you have said you will take it to court
Customer:

OK thank you for that. I will get on to it straight away.