UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

in 2009 i lent my daughters partner 3000 pounds with the understanding

in 2009 i lent my daughters partner 3000 pounds with the understanding he would pay me back something each month. to start with he didnt do too bad but slowly it got more an more difficult to get money off him by 2012 i made him take out a direct debit of 100 pounds a month fine for about 6 months then it stopped. he was going through a rough patch so i left it fore a while to give him time to sort himself out.this year i desided he had had long enough so i have been sending him messages and when i have seen him asking him to start paying again but with no responce.can i make a claim in the small claims court ore is it to late to do anything about it
***** *****
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

Yes, you may make a claim in the small claims court for your money to be paid back.

The easiest way to do so is online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

I would suggest that you file your claim as soon as possible.

May I help further?