31090051

I went to confront the guy who cheated on with my girlfriend

Customer Question

I went to confront the guy who cheated on with my girlfriend on me last night, I only wanted to talk when the guys farther and brother suddenly started to lay into me. I obviously acted in self defences.
Since then they have put in a complaint against me to the police claiming me and 5 others attacked them.
Were do I stand ?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Were there any others there?
What precisely happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had one friend with me only tried to help out when my head was being kicked in.

after i managed to get back to my car they were kicking my car in and also caused damage to my car...

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
This is a question of evidence, both oral and physical.
You have a friend to say there were of you to have a chat with this guy. They attacked you and your car so there will be damage to be seen.
You should put a complaint into the police yourself and that will probably put the police in a situation that they will persuade both sides to stay away from each other in future. That assumes no lasting damage was done. If your injuries are serious then clearly they won't be able to do that.
Happy to discuss further if you have further questions you would like to put to me.