12826847

hi we would like to sell my property and my mums property as

Customer Question

hi we would like to sell my property and my mums property as she is of ill health and buy a 2 generation home but my mum will sign over her funds from the sale of her house all into my name , how do i stand especially as my mum has a son as well who has nothing to do with her , as i would not want to lose my home if anything happened to my mum

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i dont want any more help the service is rubbish i want my money back