13262538

below is an extract from my court order, can you answer the

Customer Question

below is an extract from my court order, can you answer the qustion below
5. The Respondent shall pay periodical payments to the Petitioner during joint lives or until the Petitioner’s remarriage or until further order at the rate of £2,500 per month, payable monthly in advance, the first such payment to be made on 11 August 2013.
6. The periodical payments payable pursuant to paragraph 5 of this order:
(a) shall be paid by standing order to the Petitioner’s bank account at Barclays,
(b) shall be increased annually on 1st August (commencing on 1 August 2014) by the percentage by which the Retail Prices Index has increased in the period 15 months and 3 months prior to increase;
(c) shall be reduced pound for pound by any CSA assessment made (and paid by the Respondent) in relation to each of the children of the family and that portion of the global maintenance relating to each child (currently £370.66 pm per child) shall fall away when eligibility under the CSA also ceases.
Question: if the CSA assesment falls to £100 pm per child what periodical payments does the petitioner pay ignoring any rpi increases
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
13, 11 and 6
In that case the payment should be £2,200 a month - assuming all the children still live with the petitioner
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details