12826847

expulsion

Customer Question

i have been expelled from my school for missing 3 attendance spot checks, for two of those days i told them i was sick and i provided them with a sick note evidence from the GP and the last day initially i told them during the meeting i wasnt present in class and in my appeal i said they misinterpreted what i said and that i came in to class but left early cause i was exhausted from an engagement the previous night and i also attached confirmation i got from the lecturer who confirmed i was in class for the day in question, but they replied today saying that they cannot process my appeal because i have given contradicting statements, they even failed to acknowledge the evidence i provided, i can provide any necessary documents

Attachment: 2014-12-02_235211_gmail_-_appeal_for_umar_farouk_mansoor_a4075128.pdf

Attachment: 2014-12-02_235243_appeal_letter.docx

Attachment: 2014-12-02_234705_a4075128_-_disciplinary_outcome_letter.pdf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let know whether you informed a tutor you were leaving?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No i didnt tell the teacher on that day, but i got an email confirmation from him that i was in class that day
Have you had previous attendance problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have never had an attendance problem with them before, and my attendance record is still above the expected 80% minimum, and its not just me, they have expelled quite a few students and alot more are likely to be expelled as the school has been under pressure from the uk home office because the schools sponsorship licensce was suspended at one and are likely expelling students so as to prove they are doing their job, i have found an article involving my school and a similar case to which all the students now are going through, please follow the link to see, i can attach a copy of my appeal and evidence provided if necessary
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jul/08/foreign-students-high-court-complete-uk-courses
So is his this the first time?