75100385

leasehold & freehold disrepair & charges dispute

Customer Question

A decision by court  was made against me defendant to pay  service charges i dispute of £20,000 in my absence in court

I ask for adjournment before hearing it was refused,i want to appeal the decision, what application do i make, appeal decision or application to set aside the court decision.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Was this a court or lease tribunal decision pleaae?
JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

I am not sure if you actually charge me for the question i asked you on the 12/10/2014. the charge was for £28 i did not receive an answer from you but your notes seems to indicate that you gave me a respondses./

JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

my email is *****@******.*** can you ple confirm if i have been charged. i would like further advice on a different matter but want to clarify this first

JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

Many thabks