UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hi,my case us very complicated, I have a child in the UK

Customer Question

Hi,my case us very complicated, I have a child in the UK though unaware while I was in detention that my other Gf is pregnant for me, I have been removed for over a year now, for overstaying my visa for 2years,  my baby mamma want to come down so we can get marry and applied for spouse visa, please what are my chances.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
How long were you in a relationship with your girlfriend?
How old is the child now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We were together for almost a year, she is 26 now, we talk virtually everyday now.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Provided that you are married and you apply for a spouse visa, the home office will overlook the fact that you were banned from entering the UK, this is because the home office have to consider your human rights and if you are applying to join your partner and child in the UK and they are unable to leave the UK to join you in your home counrty due to work, family, language, safety etc then your application should not be refused.
You would of course need to submit evidence of you and your partner remaining in contact.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so i can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.