12826847

Granddaughter wants to study and stay in Cambridge with me.

Customer Question

Hello! My granddaughter, Sophia XXXXXXXX, a citizen of Commonwealth of Dominica, wants to study at Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge from September 2015. After finishing the college she wants to study at Cambridge Kings College (University). She is 15 years old. At the moment she is studying at a private English School in Spain, where she lives with her mother. I am her grandfather, a British national since 2005, living permanently in Cambridge, UK. Financially solvent. Can she join me as a family member, live with me and subsequently enroll to Cambridge Kings College University as a home student. Could you please advice me what the British Immigration Law says about that? If possible how long it will take and what shall I do? Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards ***** ***** (Mr)

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your message.

Please continue search. I need the answer ASAP.

Fedikhan XXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, I can't wait anymore for your answer. Could you please close the question and refund the money I paid.

Thank you very much for your time.

Fedikhan XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thanks a lot for your efforts to find the answer to my question. Could you please close my question.

I've also cancel my subscription.

fedikhan Kamalov