12826847

Ive recently changed logbook on car with only thee payments left he been hard to reach and

Ive recently changed logbook on car with only thee payments left he been hard to reach and unwilling in the last 15months to put any agreement in writingi have proof of payment to previous owner for 8100 with final payment 19 dec 8500 which i should point out this was a gentlemans agreementand he was my boss . i was made redundant nov last year by him .how ive continued with sgreement. now logbook has been changed and road tax reambursed he has text and told me what ive done is ileagal and he will b contacting dvla and tell them an ileagal change of ownership .
I am sorry but he is right. You cannot just change ownership in this way.
You do have a civil claim against him for non payment but you have to sue at the small claims court for that sum. You cannot enforce by changing ownership.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i have every intension of paying the balance for the car but what can i expect