13262538

does a married woman who is not listed on a title deed or

does a married woman who is not listed on a title deed or a mortguage of a residential property where she previously lived with her husband for 13 years but has seperated and lived away for 5 years still entitleted to a 50% beneficial interest in the property
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Whilst she is still married she retains Matrimonial Home Rights on the property and the right to return there whenever she wishes
She also has a financial claim on the property with a notional starting point of 50/50 - but it will be up to the family court to decide what she is actually entitled to unless both parties can reach agreement using Family Mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
Please ask if you need further details