LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I am in dispute with my neighbour, has screwed six foot x six

Customer Question

I am in dispute with my neighbour, has screwed six foot x six foot panels to what I believe to be my fence we have lived here 21 years and he has just moved in with our previous neighbours it was always excepted that this was my boundary fence as the concrete posts are mostly on my side the canter rails are on my side and the feather edge panels ( good side) are facing the neighbour
I have asked him to remove the panels as I do not want them screwed to my fence he has refused. our housing association has told him he has to remove them but he as of yet he has not
regards
Mr heslop
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this.

Customer:

Are you and he tenants, owners or part owners?

JACUSTOMER-b0pzajsq- :

tenants

Customer:

OK the starting point then is the tenancy agreement. Yours and his are probably the same. What does it say about building, improving or altering the property.