12826847

Human Resources - Let's say a company received 85

Customer Question

Human Resources - Let's say a company received 85 applications for 30 jobs/positions, and 45 people from the 85 were called for an interview. What is the likely outcome if, out of the 45 called for interview, a panel of 30 could not be formed. Would: 1. A panel be formed of successful applicants, and interviews for a second panel take place? 2. The other previously unsuccessful applicants could be interviewed and a panel of 30 would be formed out of all 85 applicants. 3. All applicants would be interviewed i.e. the 45 that were initially interviewed and the 40 that were not interviewed first time round. The application process cannot be re-opened.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Please arrange for a refund to my paypal account.

Thanks,