12826847

just got divorce papers and in them said I need to reply with

Customer Question

just got divorce papers and in them said I need to reply with in 7 days can I wright back to them and ask for more time to sort out some help as I have no financial funding.in my paper work he has gone for order under section 24b,25b 25c not understanding all off this there any where I can get help as he has left me financial mess don't no where to trun.
What grounds is the divorce based on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi clare,

The divorce is on the grounds of breakdown of marriage and unreasonable behaviour.

During his statement in Part 6 of the divorce papers, he has stated that on the 27th of September he went to a party from which i accused him of cheating. However this is not the case, and i have not accused him. Yet i do have evidence of him being present at this party with the female in which he now has relations.

My question from this is, am i able to hand this information to his solicitors as an appeal to fight my corner against these false allegations?

I would also like information of how i can obtain legal aid or any help as i am unable to pay for a solicitor.

Thankyou,

Heather

Are you happy for there to be a divorce?