Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I am a barclays account holder who has recently transferred

I am a barclays account holder who has recently transferred money to another barclays account holder, but they have not given me the goods that i had paid for. is there any way of getting the money transferred back into my account from the fraudulent seller? I have there sort code and account number as well as there name, but barclays have asked me to seek legal advice before they can give me details on another person's account. If you could advise me on how to get my money back, I would be eternally greatful.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Barclays are not under a duty to refund you/recoup the monies from this other account unless criminal proceedings are issued against the guilty party.

I take it that this is not an Ebay transaction?

Kind Regards

AL