75100385

Hi I am an owner of a flat with 24 other leaseholders. For

Customer Question

Hi I am an owner of a flat with 24 other leaseholders. For 4 years I refused to pay the service charges because I had a serious problem with the guttering and internal water damage.
Eventually we agreed a Tomlinson order via an arbitration which said that I would pay the outstanding amount providing they carried out the decorations internally by the end of November 2014.
I paid a substantial amount off the arrears in good faith, but nothing was done re the decorations.
Can I apply through the courts to have the Tomlinson order set aside?
Nick
Alex Watts : Hello Nick my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know if the Tomlin order was sealed by the Court?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8t3gc-hi-owner-flat-24-leaseholders.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.