12826847

Hello,I worked as a power scheduler at an energy firm based

Customer Question

Hello, I worked as a power scheduler at an energy firm based in London from 09.2***-**-****. The position I had required shift work meaning that we had to work around 4 times a month during the night and also on weekends. In my team my sub-team had to work nights and weekends while the other team only had to work on weekends. My contract specified the allowances for the extra work the following way: non 24/7 scheduling rota : -200 pounds for each bank holiday worked -350 pounds per month when working weekends 24/7 scheduling rota: -600 pounds per month when working the night shift rota I worked under the 24/7 scheduling rota but I still got the 200 pounds per day for working on bank holidays. Furthermore, the night shift rota also always included weekends, meaning that we got less for working in the night than what others got for working on weekends during the day. I think that we should have also received the 350 pounds per month on top of the 600 pounds as that should only be a compensation for working in the night. The fact that we received the 200 pounds per day I believe proves it as that item is also only listed under the non 24/7 scheduling rota yet we still received it. What do you think, do I have a case here? Many thanks and kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok with with continuing to wait for an answer.

Ivan

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ivan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can see that you have already charged the 18 pounds while nobody has answered me yet. Please refund the money asap.

Thanks!