13262538

Hi, I'd really appreciate any help here.... My partner

I'd really appreciate any help here....
My partner and I just broke up for the second time this year, and he owes me money.
When we initially broke up in March this year, he was living with me in my house and contributing towards the bills and mortgage (the house was in the final stages of being sold, he'd been living with me for a year) and then just up sticks and left and cancelled his payment into my bank account for his half of the bills. We got back together a month later and when all the final bills came in he agreed to pay half as he had been living in the property during the billing period.
The house sold and we moved into a rented property, for which I payed for the first months rent and deposit plus all the furniture as his money was in an ISA that he couldn't get to easily, all the way along he said he was going to get the money out of the ISA (we agreed to split everything 50/50), at one point he started to fill the paperwork out but then made a mistake on it, threw it away and never got round to doing it again. And then we broke up again, and he continued to say I had nothing to worry about and that he's pay me back but now he's refusing to pay me back for anything other than the his half for a holiday I payed for him.
I have multiple text messages from our relationship referring to the money and him saying he'd pay it back, and with all the furniture I've said he can take what he likes, all I've asked is that we split the cost of everything I've bought 50/50, because had i of known he was going to cheat on me I would never purchased the new furniture for us in the first place.
Is there anything I can do?
How much does he owe you and how much did the furniture cost?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You have kept an excellent and clear record and you say that you have texts acknowledging the debt.
Accordingly you can take your ex to the Small Claims Court using the Money claim on line process
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details