75100385

My friend has been summoned to court for failing to produce

Customer Question

My friend has been summoned to court for failing to produce drivers details and speeding.there were 4 of us in the car and we're talking it in turns to drive.at the the time of the offence,the owner of the vehicle was not driving.At the time when the letter came through we were not sure which one of us it was driving.he sent a letter explaining this but they said if he was unable to determine who it was he would be the one to be prosecuted as he was the registered owner.even after they sent the photo we could not tell as it was 2am and you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female driving.we got out maps and sat down to determine who would have been driving at that time.in conclusion we decided it 99.9 percent myself.he gave them my details but they wouldn't accept that as he had said before he wasn't certain.is there anyway we can get this sorted before we have to travel 200 miles to court.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether he completed the Notice of Intended Prosecution giving all 4 details?