12826847

Could a solicitor write a template for me so that I can complete

Customer Question

Could a solicitor write a template for me so that I can complete written notices if disposition for land registry? Is that too much to ask ?
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question and the document that you require please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am trying to register a piece of land that I purchased. we have done what has been requested from lan registry however there are a few restriction on the title and they reads like this (19.12.2012 ) Restriction ; No disposition of the registered estate , other than a disposition by the proprietor of any registered charge registered before the entry of this restriction, is to be registered without a certificate signed by the applicant for registration or their conveyancer that written notice of the disposition was given to ungoed Thomas and King at***** Carmarthen, SA31 3 JX , being the benefit of interim charging order on the beneficial interest of Amanda Victoria Henderson made by Carmarthen County Court on 8 November 2012 ( court reference 1cxoo851 ) and supply the appropriate certificate.

unfortunately I need to have this done by 10.30 so I think that this maybe too much pressure for time frames.

If it is possible by then I would be delighted but I also understand why that may not be an option and am grateful for you replying.

Many Thanks

Nicola XXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have extra time, is it possible by the end of today?

Just to check - do you need the Notice AND the Certificate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its passed now. Thankyou. We are not able to register the land .However land registry said that we should get a solicitor, for our money back. Its a complicated story .are you able to receive documents in the post and then write a letter or does this system not work like that. I have used this system twice before and paid .but not sure whether what I have just asked is n option.

Thankyou

Can you scan and email them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. I will do it tmw. Thankyou.

It may take a while - I will contact you when i get it