13262538

Hello there I was given some advice by a family lawer about

Hello there I was given some advice by a family lawer about my grandson I want to ask another question but I cannot remember who was responding to me I want to know if it is write that my grandson can be adopted by his other nan with out my daughter or me knowing about it if it is write is there anything that we can do about it if so what My.daughter was told this by her social worker who is working with her as she is expecting a baby in May and will be a one parent family many thanks NGargett
Thank you for your question - it was me you were dealing with before
What exactly has the Social worker said?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was told by my daughter that her social worker had said to her are you shore you want to keep this baby as the last baby you had you let your boyfriends mother take care of him and adopted him when she was told this she denied it
Has your daughter asked the Social Worker for clarification of this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know I will be seeing my daughter at the weekend I'll ask her when I see her and let you know
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare I've been speaking to my daughters social worker and she has told me that charlie hasn't been adopted by his other nan who he lives with she is only looking after him hope this answers your question thanks norma
I thought that was the most likely position
There can be no adoption without your daughters agreement or a Court case where a Judge overrules her refusal - which is very unlikely to happen
Please ask if you need any further details