Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

A Court judge threw a case against me out of court, for an

A Court judge threw a case against me out of court, for an alleged debt brought by the claimant a well known infamous debt collections company on( 31/10/14), then today (06/12/14) they started to contact me about paying the alleged debt and harassing phone calls. Are they above English Law and ignoring a Court Judge's verdict?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Alex J. :

This makes it a criminal offence to harass someone for a debt.

Alex J. :

If they continue to chase you, tell them they are committing an offence under S.40 and say that if they do not stop you will either:

Alex J. :

1. Report them to the Police;

Alex J. :

2. Report them to Trading Standards

Alex J. :

Make sure you keep a record of when, how and where they contact you.

Alex J. :

AJ

Customer:

Who in the Debt Collections Agency should I send a recorded letter to; the CEO?, and should I tell the Court also.

Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you. The court has chucked the case out, so I would not bother copying them. Send it to the CEO and also the person that is corresponding with you.

Alex J. :

You should continue with your FCA Complaint as well.

Customer:

Thank you very much