13262538

An enquiry has been raised by the buyer's solicitor in a conveyancing

An enquiry has been raised by the buyer's solicitor in a conveyancing case asking for the seller's solicitor to obtain confirmation from the Local Authority that the developer has made all financial contributions required by the S106 Agreement. Is this really necessary? Wouldn't something from the Local Authority search confirm that? The Agreemtn is dated May 2004.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is a reasonable if somewhat pedantic question for the buyer's solicitor to ask as it would not necessarily show up on the search
A belts and braces approach certainly