13262538

I need a solicitor as am divorcing my husband for abusing me

Customer Question

I need a solicitor as am divorcing my husband for abusing me he has been charged today by the police for hitting me where can get a solicitor to divorce my husband
Mrs kara kirk
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You can find a solicitor experience din dealing with family law on this web site http://www.resolution.org.uk/memberSearch.asp?page_id=52
It is worth looking for a solicitor who specialises in Legal Aid as the fact that he has assaulted you may mean that you are eligible for assistance
Please ask if you need further details