12826847

I have a signed contract I sent together with my terms & conditions

Customer Question

I have a signed contract I sent together with my terms & conditions to s company where I provided self-employed people who are registered with my company for work. I am now having difficulty getting my invoices paid. The company is a 22million pound company and I am a very small company. Please can someone advise me what I can so about this really stressful situation.
Joanna
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What is the value of the unpaid invoices?
Are they outside your credit terms (e.g 30 days)?
Why are they refusing to pay? Are the invoices disputed?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex

two invoices remain unpaid total amount may not seem much, but it is the principal and should be settled in accordance with our contract. £1,296.00. The terms are at the end of every 30 day period. they are refusing to pay:

1. they are used to dealing with commercial agencies, we are not, we charge a management fee

2. they need to pay our invoice separately to the 'self employed' workers we provided

3 they have had legitimate invoices and are just using delaying tactics, and we are going round in circles.

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Just to clarify are points 1-3 above the reason why they are refusing to pay?
AJ