12826847

I would like to know if I have a case against childrens serv

Customer Question

I would like to know if I have a case against childrens services...back in April I called them as I was very concerned about my sons girlfriend and her baby, as she was mentally unwell at the time due to too much stress and baby blues. I was asking for help, not reporting her!! I was told today that my sons girlfriend received a letter today from childrens services mentioning that I had called. It has caused a breakdown in my relationship with my sons girlfriend and consequently may affect my relationship with my grandaughter. This was eight months ago...do childrens services have a right to give this information.

Have you seen a copy of the letter?
Did they take any action in April?