UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Tier2 Minister of Religion-Extension Refused License Revoked

My extension application of Tier 2 Minister of Religion has been refused with the right of appeal within the 14 days due to the License Revocation (Cancellation) of my existing sponsor. UKBA said in Removal Directions. If you choose not to appeal this decision, or you appeal and the appeal is unsuccessful, you must leave the UK immediately. If you do not leave the UK voluntarily, you will be removed to. UKBA said on Option to Make New Application. Please note that there is no administrative review available for an in-country applicant under the Points Based System. If you are not entitled to a statutory right of appeal, but wish us to reconsider is decision on the basis of new or additional information not included in the application that is the subject of this decision, you must submit a fresh application and include full supporting evidence (including required evidence supplied to us with any previous application) and the appropriate fee. Alternatively, if you wish to apply for leave to remain in another capacity you must do so on the appropriate application form with the appropriate fee. My Question is that whay should i do? I also found a new sponsor as well.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
In your case I think what you should do is just withdraw the appeal and reapply as soon as possible. If your sponsor has revoked your COS due to the licence being canceled then there is no point you appealing the decision as you are unable to get a decision in your favour at the appeal due to your current sponsor not being able to sponsor you.
You should get all your documents together to apply as soon as possible, this would be your best option.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how much period i have to submit my fresh application plz?

The period mentioned in the letter only for appeal and that is 14 days.

If i do not file appeal within 14 days of its not succeed then i should leave the country but am not sure that how many days i have to apply a fresh application?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
You will have 60 days from the date your visa was curtailed to find another sponsor, this should be stated on a letter from the home office. If they have not given you 60 days then you will have 28 days to submit a fresh application.
In regards ***** ***** yes you need to appeal within 14 days. What you may wish to do is submit the notice of appeal and indicate that you wish to appeal the decision, this will give you extra time. Then once you are ready to submit the application, you can withdraw the appeal and then submit a fresh application the next day, this would be better in the sense that you will get more time to prepare the application.