12826847

Following on from my previous question of 28 Nov. The five

Customer Question

Following on from my previous question of 28 Nov. The five owners who have units in the main original house form the current Board. Now the two who have separate new houses in the grounds wish to become Directors (with the probable intention of trying to prevent enforcement of aspects of the Covenant or allying with two others to cancel the appointment of a new Managing Agent). They have a different Schedule which excludes any requirement to pay towards maintenance of the main house. ( ie they only pay towards grounds, accessway and agent) Questions: If they were to become directors would they therefore have voting power in decisions affecting the main house? (We do not have any say in theirs.) If they would: Our Articles allow us to create bye-laws. Could we pass one that restricted the involvement of Schedule 2 owner/directors to matters concerning that Schedule?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was just about to give up on you after going round in circles on the website trying to find out whether the question was going to be answered or not.

I can understand that it is not a common question and therefore not so easy to answer but I would still like an answer by tomorrow if you can find someone with the experience to provide it.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I think your original question may have timed out and the Expert may not have been notified of the follow-up, so I have sent this to him directly. I will also open it to other Experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Nicola. The second question might need the information I gave in the first on 28/11 to help it make sense. I had assumed it would go to the same expert as before.