LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have travelled to the USA on many occasions. My partner is

I have travelled to the USA on many occasions. My partner is a romanian citizen with Spanish residency .Is there any tourist visa restrictions on romanian citizens travelling to the USA.
Alan
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

There are no particular restrictions relating specifically to Romania citizens regarding US tourist visas your partner will need to demonstrate the following when she applies just like all applicants

• That the purpose of your trip to the U.S. is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment

• That you plan to remain in the U.S. for a specific, limited period of time

• Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States

• That you have a residence outside the U.S., as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit