12826847

I think I am looking for professional negligence advice It is about a clinical fatal neg

Customer Question

I think I am looking for professional negligence advice
It is about a clinical fatal negligence action under a CFA that is ongoing for nearly two years and we have only just found out that we missed a a important deadline in April 2013 for ATE insurance
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today.
Alex Hughes : What exactly would you like to know?
JACUSTOMER-0l0lsaqz- :

I am just going to work , will be back to ask further this afternoon

Alex Hughes : No problem. I am availabke until midday today. Then available all day Sunday.
JACUSTOMER-0l0lsaqz- :

I am afraid because of Christmas I am working all day Sunday until 1730 .

JACUSTOMER-0l0lsaqz- :

Can you please tell me what experience you have in Clinical Negligence and Professional Negligence.

Alex Hughes : I have general experience in those matters but I am not a specialist. If you need a specialist then I will opt out so another expert can help you. Please let me know.
JACUSTOMER-0l0lsaqz- :

Thank you for your reply, This has been ongoing for some time and I would rather speak with an expert in this field if you don't mind . Thank you for your honesty.

JACUSTOMER-0l0lsaqz- :

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
No problem at all. I have opted out so another expert can take over. All the best.