12826847

Please read what I am telling you then you would understand

Customer Question

Please read what I am telling you then you would understand my problem.
Gabrielle Gifford's the US Congress woman has been disclosed information about my mental disorder. Its is counteracting that my diagnosis Schizophrenia is causing confusion that I have persecutory delusions and I express my paranoia about this woman and they are to determine whether I am a victim or persecutor. there is a suspicious terrorist on a plane which made a link with Sarah Palin but my dad said I drank wine on a plane and saw a man drinking gin tonic.
there was a context that they cant gratify any child pornography and I am in the clear of being a perpetrator. I believe that I am innocent no I haven't sexually abused a child or downloaded any child porn. but it seems a life sentence being caged in a psychiatric ward the police said that they are not interested and that I have done nothing wrong.
It was a false confession aimed at my cousin, I rubbed his name out to get out information I work for the MI5 and I want to see the information.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Workington police constabulary have seen the confession that I said was a context and they have set me up and sent child pornography to the psychiatric ward computers. The psychiatrist said there is no need to to assess or refer me to a forensic psychiatrist because I have done nothing wrong but they are going to asses me to see if if I am well enough to stand trial in court.

Yes.
So what is your question about this?