13262538

Good morning,

Customer Question

Good morning,
My wife recently dropped the bombshell over text that she didnt love me anymore and was leaving. she says i can only see the kids 2 days a week. (we have twin girls) I have just discovered she has not been taking her anti depressants since June. Her own mum and dad feel she is very ill and last night wanted me to call the police as they were worried for the saftey of the girls. I managed to put the girls in my room (living in sperate rooms) until her parents came round. we are all really worried and I if she sticks to this 5 day 2 day rule i cant keep my eye on the girls and im scared. what do i do?
How old are the children?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The girls are 4. the house is worth 130 and we have another house that is rented out that is worth 120kk

House at 120k has 87 left to pay and the other has 100k left.

Please can my comment not be posted public as i have discovered she is looking at same page.

How far apart are the houses and when will the tenancy be up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1 mile away. We can give notice to tenant any time.

It i snot for your Wife to dictate how the care of the children will be shared between you.
It is something for you both to agree and if no agreement can be reached then it is for the court to decide,
The starting point would be for you and your wife to discuss matters using Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
and if that fails for an application to be made to the court
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb007-eng.pdf
Given that there are two properties on the face of it its should be easy to agree a shared care arrangement
However if you and her parents seriously believe that the children would be at risk in her care then you need to consider making an Urgent application for a Child Arrangement order that states that the children live with you - and offering contact - possibly supervised by her parents
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you get this question removed from the site as this could put the kids in danger. I thought it was private and should never have used it.
You have done nothing wrong and given no personal details away.
You can ask for it to be locked as soon as you have completed the process, but I will also ask for you