75100385

I have a EU judgement againts my company. I have complied fully

Customer Question

I have a EU judgement againts my company. I have complied fully with the EU regulation only error i made i returned the documents as advised I was advised to return the documents to Royal courts of Justice where i received from instead of the court in EU.
Now i cant afford to pay the dept. can i take actions against RCJ as i have proof of delivery they received the documents and they say they havent got the documents.
Yours sincerely
M.C
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I assume the Judgments are from other EU countries?

JACUSTOMER-yhqxy86k- :

Dear sir/madam,

JACUSTOMER-yhqxy86k- :

Dear Sir/madam, I have clearly pointed out it is from EU. I am not sure if you can help me; your message said you have answered the question and appears you haven't answered the question. can please cancel my chat with you and refund the £38.00 please. Yours sincerely M.cayir

Alex Watts : Yes it said you have an EU judgment but that could have meant it was a uk judgment,
Alex Watts : When was judgment and when was the europesn enforcement order?
Alex Watts : How much is the debt?
Alex Watts : Is it only the fact you didn't get the documents is the point of dispute?