13262538

n a nutshell our home is in my name and I want to do the right

n a nutshell our home is in my name and I want to do the right thing and put my wifes name on the deeds. But I think my wife is waitng for this to happen and then start a divorce.
and from http://www.terry.co.uk/men_div.html
It looks like id lose the kids and house which we have both built up over 25 years.
My dilemma is to do the right thing or not. Will I lose control of the situation if I put her on the deeds or will it make any difference at all?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In fact it will not change the outcome in divorce at al.
Whether or not the house is in your sole name or in joint names her claim remains the same
Please ask if you need further details