12826847

PRINDIVILLE.CO.UK, IS A SPECIALISEDSPRTS CAR DEALER BASEDJN

PRINDIVILLE.CO.UK, IS A SPECIALISEDSPRTS CAR DEALER BASEDJN LONDON.
I AGREED AT A MARKET DISCOUNTED RATE TO HAVE THEM HANDLE THE SA;E OF MY CAR ( MASERATI QUATTROPORTE) MID SEPTEMBER 2014 AT A SELLINGG PRICE OF 13,500 GbP.. WITHIN 2 WEEKS THEY RECEIVED A DEPOSIT AND SUBSEQUENTLY COLLECTED PAYMENT FOR THE VEHICLE
WE HAVE SINCE BEING GOING BACK AND FORTH AS TO WHEN THE FUNDS AGREED WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO ME
I HAVE HAD ALEX PRINDIVILLE , THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY ADMIT THAT THE MONEY HAD BEEN DIVERTED , WHILST ASSURIG ME THAT HE WOULD MAKEE PAYMENT . SINCE TTHEN, THERE HAVE BBEEEN 3 SEPERATE CLAIMS OF TRANSFERS TTHAT HAVE NEVER BBEEEN RECEIVED. PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW I CAN PRPCEED TP GET MY MONEY FROM ALEX PRINDIVILLE, OR GET MY CAR BACK
What is their excuse for this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they have diverted the funds .

What does that mean in practice?
Why?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have sold and delivered the car

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have received payment and delivered the car to its new owner but are yet to remit the payment to me.

How long ago did they take payment please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

about 2 months ago.

Ok.
Are you prepared to sue? There would be cost but you can claim it back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. What would be an appropriate figure to sue for)
Surely you know what they owe you?
What sum have they agreed to pay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What was agreed was 13,500. They would have agreed a sale price over 2 months ago that was 'significantly' higher than what we agreed and still felt it was ok to not pay what was agreed.

It is a clear case of being taken advantage of because i'm in a foreign country.

Are you abroad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes . at this moment, but will be back in the UK in January

Ok. You will need a UK address to sue.
If they are not paying then your options are really only either to sue or write the money off as a bad debt. I presume you are not happy to do the latter so the only way to force them is to sue.
I would send them a letter before action first. Apart from anything else, you can't sue until you return and also it may succeed. They do pay sometimes upon threat of legal action. It costs nothing to try and may be sufficient. Further, it will protect you from the risk of costs.
If that fails then just issue against them here
www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
Costs will be an issue because you seem to be saying that you are owed £13,500.00 which exceeds £10k.
You can claim the sum of costs back at the end of the case.