12826847

Dear Sir or Madam,I have a dispute in connection with my

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam, I have a dispute in connection with my pension portfolio management services with a Jersey based international bank. "The Bank". The dispute remains unresolved after many months of communication. The Bank has directed me to their local Jersey Ombudsman but this organisation then informs that they have no adjudication authority over this bank. The Bank also informs me that though the investment management services contract was made through their London Offices, I have no recourse under the UK Ombudsman regulations since, I though I am a UK citizen/ Passport holder, I reside in Spain. My question is, to which authority do I turn for adjudication in these circumstances? Sincerely, ***** ***** xxxxxxx

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thanks for the update.

I can wait for the correct answer.

Best Regards,

Roy

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the further update Nicola.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola,

I have patience. This is important for me to know how to proceed.

May I request you give it another try?

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Nicola,

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nicola,

Happy Christmas!

I am still waiting for a (simple) clear answer relating to which ombudsman has jurisdiction i.e

"UK" or "JERSEY" or "OTHER"

Your answer was not clear - Have you given up?

Sincerely,

Roy xxxxxx

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Roy,
Merry Christmas to you too!
We are continuing to look for a Professional to assist you.
I will be away for two days from tomorrow but will send your question out to all Professionals directly again, and will check in then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thanks again - enjoy the holidays!

Roy

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Roy,
I hope you had a good Christmas.
I am very sorry that we have not been able to find a Professional to assist you. Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Nicola,

Please close off this matter and refund my good faith deposit to the orginal source.

Happy new year!

Sincerely,

Roy