12826847

For Jo C, Hi, In your last reply you stated: - I can

Customer Question

For Jo C,
In your last reply you stated:
- I can complain to the scheme; I could not find in the Agreement any reference to the scheme. Where can I find the address to file a complaint or could supply me the address.
- I can always sue at the small claims court; in this case can you sue on my behalf and is the defendant responsible for the whole court cost?
Thanks and have a nice day
You can ask follow up questions on your original post but please remember to leave feedback for my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

For Jo C,

I am sorry not to rate every answer, I thought to rate overall case when concluded. However I am so far very satisfied with all your replies.

Please refer to your last reply last evening where you stated:

- I can complain to the scheme; I could not find in the Agreement any reference to the scheme. Where can I find the address to file a complaint or could you supply me the address.

Thanks and have a nice day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

'For Jo C' ,

Thanks and regards,

Elie Allam
You don't need to open new questions. You can ask these questions as a follow up.