75100385

hi, I have a probably out of the ordinary question. the quick

hi, I have a probably out of the ordinary question. the quick version is, I often gamble online via an app on my phone, this app occasionally has an error on it in which a football match will not have gone into live play betting despite the game kicking off. I am therefore able to place bets on scores etc on this app when I am already aware of the score via other sites. I have done this several times in the past, some of which have paid as a winner with a corresponding email informing me that they are aware of their mistake but all is fine, others have paid but without an email, and also more often than not they realise their mistake and void the bet, again with a corresponding email apologizing for their mistake. could you please advise as to whether I am in any danger of breaking any laws as that is not something I would take part in if so?
kind regards
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : This is not illegal. It is a software fault
Alex Watts : If it's a software error and they chose not to fix it that is not your fault
Alex Watts : so no it is not illegal
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: Ok, so just to clarify, I am 100% within my rights to continue, and if I were contacted by this betting company about the situation they would have no chance of filing and kind of law complaint and would have no right to request any money back?
Alex Watts : They may close your account and you can't stop that. But it's not illegal what you are doing
Alex Watts : you could always place a few bets for me!
Customer: Haha for free legal advice maybe I will
Alex Watts : that would be worth it ;)
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: No that's all thanks, ***** ***** after this, thanks for you help!