12826847

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800 Wi-Fi 16GB Tablet

Customer Question

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800 Wi-Fi 16GB Tablet from Value Basket on 4th October. Within a two weeks the product developed a red line running through it. They asked me to send photos of this, which I did then they asked me to return it to them. I was told repairs would take 7-10 working days. After 10 days I started to chase them, then they asked me for the Post Office tracking number - which I gave plus photocopies of the form and the signature of the person that signed for it.
Further chasing and I am told that the tablet had been sent on to another repair centre as they did not have the part to fix it. Yesterday I asked again ETA as this is now the 24th working day that they have had it to be told -
'Dear *****,
Thank you for your patience.
We have been waiting for instructions from the service team.
Repair duration usually depends on the service centre and the nature of the fault hence we are unable to confirm exact date of completion but once we have it, we shall update you accordingly.
Best Regards,
Ayessa
Customer Service Officer
I have asked for a replacement or a refund and I am told that they have to account for all goods - which is not an answer.
What can I do to get my £312.99 back?

How did you pay?Card? Credt or debit?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I paid by credit card

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have now sorted the problem myself with Value Basket so i will be stopping the £38 fee.

Ok
Good luck.