75100385

Hi, can I speak to Alex watts please

Hi, can I speak to Alex watts please
Alex Watts :

HI thanks for requesting me.

Alex Watts :

What is it I can assist you with today?

Customer: I spoke to yesterday reguarding information about a tv show my name is ***** ***** you remember me?
Customer: Sorry has that message got through?
Alex Watts :

Oh yes I remember.

Customer: Ok, I'm not sure if I made it clear and I'm still worrying a bit, did you think I was on about the actual filming of the programme or how it was made?
Alex Watts :

Wasnt it to do with how it was made?

Alex Watts :

But in any event if what you are saying is true, then you have nothing to worry about

Customer: Yes, sorry I re- read what the chat was about and I thought I may have caused confusion, my Facebook comment was " later in the series they planted something in a car in the breakers yard "named" and pretend to buy it from the owner "named" it was put there just for filming" my question is have I accused them of being fraudulent at all? As this it what I was told by the owner of the yard
Alex Watts :

No, that is fine. As I said yesterday you really dont need to worry

Alex Watts :

They probably wont even care what you have written

Customer: Sorry I'm annoying everyone I know with my debating this, the Facebook chat has been removed from the site, I was a little confused as to if it was to what happens or to what has happened to what I said to you, if that makes sense
Alex Watts :

Ok, dont worry

Alex Watts :

I am sure your posts are only available to friends anyway, as that is the default setting

Alex Watts :

But you do not need to worry. You were only repeating what you had been told and had no reason to disbelieve it

Customer: No it was a open chat group, that's how the presenter of the show had been tagged into it by another user
Alex Watts :

Ok. But if it is deleted I would not worry

Alex Watts :

In any event you had no reason to say it wasnt true

Alex Watts :

I really think you are worrying too much

Customer: It has been delegated but still shows in the emails to anyone in the chat or tagged into it
Alex Watts :

Ok. Dont worry thoufg

Alex Watts :

* though *

Alex Watts :

You had no reason to disbelieve it

Customer: Do you think it is likely to come to anything involved in legal proceeding buy the tv company or tv channel?
Alex Watts :

No

Alex Watts :

Nothing at all

Customer: Even if it did I would just have say that it was the owner told me is that right?
Alex Watts :

Correct

Customer: So it doesnt make a difference that the Facebook post was on a open group for all to see ad that other people had put its a shame there faking it?
Alex Watts :

No.

Alex Watts :

As long as what you have put is true to what you have been told

Alex Watts :

If it is not true and you didn't know then you cant be responsible

Alex Watts :

Does that help>

Customer: Yes that makes sense so I have been told they have been asking to plant things a buy them just for the filming, if that's not true but I have told that it is and have repeated it in a public place that doesn't matter because I have only written what I was told that day, and I haven't said they are fakes or frauds?
Alex Watts :

No, there is no fraud.

Alex Watts :

Fraud is where you make a representation which is false in order to make a gain for yourself or another.

Alex Watts :

This is not the case

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer: Ok thank you Alex do you know how the charges work on this site? I'm not sure if a) I have been charged for on sitting b) I have been charged for two sittings c) I have paid a monthly subscription
Alex Watts :

I am no idea, you would need to contact customer services. It just shows me whether you are a subscriber or not. It says you are not a subscriber

Customer: Ok that's great, thank you for all your help Alex and will try not to bother you with this story again however I will save you in my contact for the future
Alex Watts :

Sure. Thank you.

Alex Watts :

If I could ask you to rate my answer as always, so the site credits me for my time

Alex Watts :

The button should be at the bottom of the screen. If you need more help please click reply

Customer: Ok will do
Alex Watts :

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience