75100385

Due to rent arrears my social housing landlord has taken this

Customer Question

Due to rent arrears my social housing landlord has taken this to court and the landlord has been granted possession of my home. The letter states that I should remove my belongings and give the keys in by 17th December. If I fail to do this, they will apply to the court for an eviction order, which will incur further costs. As I have yet nowhere else to go, what will happen tomorrow when I do not give the keys back? Can they come and change the locks or do they need to refer this matter back to court for the eviction order before they can have me thrown out?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Have they given you any time to move at all?
JACUSTOMER-2e1dkcq7- : To be honest I only opened the letter this morning, it had been put in a pile of junk mail by accident. The letter arrived 2 weeks ago, I think
Alex Watts :

Ok. You dont need to worry.

Alex Watts :

Are they your rent arrears or the Landlord's to their lender?

Alex Watts :

Now in terms of possession, did you not get a notice to quit, followed by Court claim form with a notice of hearing?