75100385

I HAVE A SMALL WORKSHOP AT BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN ONE OR TWO TIMES

Customer Question

I HAVE A SMALL WORKSHOP AT BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN ONE OR TWO TIMES AWEEK TO DO MY WOODWORK HOBBY, MY AGE IS 77 YEARS OLD I HAVE INSTALED A STOVE BURNING KILM DRIDED WOOD AND OFF CUTS FROM MY HOBBY TO KEEP WARM AS I HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS I ONLY LIGHT IT WHEN THE WIND IS BLOWING FROM THE WEST AS SMOKE GO'S OVER OPEN GROUND IF THE WIND IS NOT FROM THE WEST I DON'T LIGHT IT, IT ONLY MAKES SMOKE WHEN I FIRST LIGHT IT WHEN THE STOVE GET'S WARM THERE VERY LITTLE SMOKE,ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO I HAVE HAD A VISIT FROM C0UNCIL COMPLAINT HE WANTED TO LOOK AT MY STOVE SAYING IT WAS OK AS LONG I ONLY BURN DRIDE WOOD YESTERDAY I HAD A VISIT FROM A DIFFERENT COUNCIL MAN FROM A COMPLAIN FROM SAME NEIGHBOUR SAYING I AM OUT OF ORDER,CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS RIGHT.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : On what basis is the new chap saying it's wrong please?