12826847

Hi I am writing to you for advice about my recent family arguments,

Customer Question

Hi I am writing to you for advice about my recent family arguments, my sisters family constantly send accusing letters to myself and my husband and I would like to know if its possible to send a letter from a solicitor stating no more letters or we will take it further, the legal letter may get them to think twice.....anon
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.
DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a communication specialist and relationship expert. Do you want to chat?

DrJackiePhD :

I also want to know if you want advice/recommendations from a relationship point of me or if you want legal advice? I am not an attorney and therefore can't advise about U.S. laws let alone UK law. However, I CAN advise about relationships.

DrJackiePhD :

Hello?

DrJackiePhD :

I do not really understand--I would like to help you but you rated me poorly before I could help you. I do not understand.

DrJackiePhD :

I would appreciate the change of rating==I was trying to help you. I wanted to make sure you wanted relationship advice and not legal advice--how do I deserve bad service? This affects my overall rating, and it's not fair because I wanted to help you. I want to make sure you know what you are doing and that you didn't accidentally rate me badly.