How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi I am writing to you for advice about my recent family arguments,

Customer Question

Hi I am writing to you for advice about my recent family arguments, my sisters family constantly send accusing letters to myself and my husband and I would like to know if its possible to send a letter from a solicitor stating no more letters or we will take it further, the legal letter may get them to think twice.....anon
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.
DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a communication specialist and relationship expert. Do you want to chat?

DrJackiePhD :

I also want to know if you want advice/recommendations from a relationship point of me or if you want legal advice? I am not an attorney and therefore can't advise about U.S. laws let alone UK law. However, I CAN advise about relationships.

DrJackiePhD :


DrJackiePhD :

I do not really understand--I would like to help you but you rated me poorly before I could help you. I do not understand.

DrJackiePhD :

I would appreciate the change of rating==I was trying to help you. I wanted to make sure you wanted relationship advice and not legal advice--how do I deserve bad service? This affects my overall rating, and it's not fair because I wanted to help you. I want to make sure you know what you are doing and that you didn't accidentally rate me badly.

Related Law Questions