12826847

I purchased a car advertised for 25999 but the dealer negotiate

Customer Question

I purchased a car advertised for 25999 but the dealer negotiate and gave the car for 25000 but when he applied for the finance he applied fo 26000.00 it only happens on the 17th of dec I contacted the dealer and lender both can't help me the invoice the dealer serve I did not sign but just picked the car and said to amend the invoice the dealer did not show me the credit agreement but he said sign the black signature box after you sign it barclays will release a copy I have not received a copy of agreement I requested It froze the lender I went back complaint to lender the car was advertise one price and applied for a higher figure and forged 2thousand of my lender now the lender says I am liable for it
How can I help with this please?