13262538

I need a contract reviewing and the implications made clear

Customer Question

Attachment: 2014-12-20_233113_charles_swires_settlement_agreement.pdf

I need a contract reviewing and the implications made clear there is a clause in the contract for £250 which they say is the usual cost for review and signing of the settlement can you help without this advice I can't get the settlement money cheers Charlie

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Unfortunately what you need is a solicitor who can put his or her name to the Certificate and I am afraid that that is outside the remit of this site.
However if you phine round first thing in the morning you should be able to find a solicitor able to see you immediately as this is very easy money for them!
If that proves impossible then speak to a Uk firm that has a branch in Australia and see if you can deal with it whilst on holiday OR find a firm locally to leave the signed paperwork with and then speak on Skype whilst you are away.
Sorry not to be able to assist more