31090051

Hello, i want to ask you about setting up a new business in

Hello, i want to ask you about setting up a new business in London, when you are a Russian citizen or a Georgian citizen and i i have been living in London for 4 years studying in a university? I would like to know what are the laws and regulations and what do i need to set up my own business when i am not a citizen of uk? Thank you in advance

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If you have a work visa to stay in the UK there is no difference between you and a UK citizen. You have to register with HMRC for tax and VAT. You would be advised to get a good accountant. You may need insurances such as public and employers liability. That's really it assuming you have the relevant immigration permissions.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your answer

but how should i get a work visa ?what do i need to get it?

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You have to apply to the UK government for one. At the moment if you have graduated in the UK you have a reasonable perspective of getting one, although the rules are being examined with a view to changing.
Go to the UK Border Agency website and submit an application online if you don't have a visa. You have to have a good qualification as well as no criminal record and a good knowledge of the IK and the English language.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much